Well there really was no vaca.' In fact, I pretty much worked my arse off (in a good way). Nevertheless, I did learn quite a few things. One, being that I missed my fall wardrobe. Wearing tunics, leggings/skinny jeans and ballet flats gets old.
Ahhh fall. I know autumn hits the moment I throw on a pencil skirt and black round-toed pumps -- such things are just not summer wear! As I walked down Seventh in these heels from hell (and every bit worth it), I conjured up a list in my head of stuff I learned this summer.
* I am still afraid to say "I love you." I feel it, dammit, why can't I just say it already?!
* Be "choosy" with new friends. Some dramafied chickens are just not worth the trouble.
* Embrace change. It's not so bad.
* Don't sweat the small stuff. Perspiring on stupid shit makes hearts heavy. From now on, I'll refrain.
* Walk more, eat more. The less I eat (hmmm), the more I gain. The new rule is eat when I'm hungry, but stop when I'm (almost) full.
* I like strawberries (but only covered in chocolate).
* I hate the word "creme" -- just say CREAM.
* I will forever be a sample slut.
* Appreciate the rain.
* Buying a planner does not necessarily mean I'm getting organized.